Everybody loves them (well a lot do).
Here are a few tips on how to get ready:
- Get face-masks and makeup and nail varnish ready for a girly evening.
- Get loads of pillows and covers so you’re nice and warm if it’s a cold night.
- Tidy and duster your room so it’s nice and clean.
- A onesie!!! Soooo nice and snug!
- Make sur you have enough space for a good nights sleep (unless you’re planning to stay up all night)
- Create a forte!
- Fairy lights.
- Snacks, snacks are your bestfriend. Here are a few good snacks for a sleepover:
- Strawberrys diped in melted chocolate yuuuuum!
Those are my tips for a good sleepover!
I’m having a sleepover today so i hope you have a brill day and i’ll see you in a couple of days!